wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Monday, October 25, 2010

WIPs: works in progress


This is my plan of attack for the next three weeks - the only way I can stay on top of things is by listing everything on a whiteboard in front of my very nose! So far it's keeping me focused and (so far) on track.

On the left of the whiteboard are the five craft fairs I'm signed up for before Christmas - yes, that's one a week from the middle of November!

The list on the right shows all the "must do" pieces I must create ie. there is no option for waiting until the creative moment strikes - they must be completed. I must admit I'm very happy that so far, everything is almost on track. If I can keep away from too much twitter and spend my working hours over my bench then I should be completely inventoried by the first craft fair.

Wish me luck :)

PS: Check the new Events tab above to see what, where and when for craft fairs I'll be attending.
 
Pin It button on image hover