wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Thursday, April 25, 2013

studio portrait thursday: glimpse


glimpse, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

A photograph of a computer keyboard isn't very inspiring, but it's where I'm doing most of my creating these days.

Likewise, the inside of my head doesn't look inspiring and it's difficult to image without advanced technology.

But my keyboard and my head are where most of the studio work takes place these days.

After a haphazard April I'm looking forward to settling into some kind of a rhythm of productivity for May. Looking back, it seems I've wasted vast amounts of time. If I cut myself some slack, I've been gently moving forward.

Meanwhile, don't forget to sniff the flowers ... or at least notice them.

Happy creativity!

 
Pin It button on image hover