wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On the ninth day of Christmas ...

On the ninth day of Christmas ...:
12 days of Christmas
original drawings by Sarah Ronald

On the ninth day of Christmas ...

My True Love had to stay away last night too, so he left me with this menagerie of wilderness beasts to pass the evening with. Once I had finished feeding, watering and tucking them all in for the night it was time to start serving breakfast.
Still, they kept me quite warm curled up round my toes, though I'm not sure when I'll get my bath back, and I don't know what the raccoon did with the trash ...

Artist-made gifts nourish the soul :)


Click here to see all twelve days of Christmas as they publish.
 
Pin It button on image hover