wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Thursday, July 26, 2012

studio portrait thursday: same old messy desk


same old messy desk, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Not much happening at the bench; I'm too busy hunched over the keyboard on the other side of the room to tackle wire, pliers, beads or fibre these days.
:(

I did take a bundle of stuff in for the upcoming Amelia Douglas gallery exhibition in New Westminster. Some of my 'home is where the heart is' pieces will be on show. In fact, my most creative non-text endeavour this week has been making a new display board for the little house brooches.

Exhibition opens August 9th and the gallery will be open for the New Westminster Culture Crawl that weekend (11th and 12th). Why not drop by and let me know what you think of the brooches' new home?

same old messy desk

 
Pin It button on image hover