wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Monday, July 5, 2010

thank you, thank you

Huge thanks to the City of Coquitlam for such a wonderful Canada Day celebration in the Town Centre Park. As part of the artisan village I had a great time (and sales, networking and so on) and felt very pampered with having my tent, tables and chairs provided on site.

And my boys also enjoyed themselves "while mummy was working".

I've had a small break over the weekend (tackling a job application - a change is as good as a rest I guess) and am now in prep mode for the farmer's market in New Westminster this Thursday and the Summer Fun teens' class at Place des Arts next week.

Please do drop by - it's always good to see familiar faces.
:)

 
Pin It button on image hover