wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Sunday, June 28, 2009

please take my child to work day - yabloodyhoo

portable crafting projects
portable crafting kit - ready to go

Today is "(Please) Take My Children To Work" day - but I am unlikely to benefit from this (just like all the other SAHMs round here especially since school has ended for the summer).
This is a glimpse of how I routinely take my work to my child (since that is how things are done around here right now) - a tray of handcrafterly goodness with projects to complete. If I have something set up like this it means I can indeed go watch Spiceworld with The Wee Guy for the umpteenth time and manage to be productive too (and even retain a little sanity and brain power perhaps).

 
Pin It button on image hover