wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pace hots up for portable crafting

portable crafting projects to go

collection of portable crafting projects to go

As personal time runs out I rely more and more on making my crafting portable so I can pull out a project to work on while I'm running errands or doing the mum stuff. I'll be selling at the spring Got Craft? fair at the Legion Hall (on Commercial Drive @ E6th Avenue in Vancouver, 11am to 5pm) on Sunday, May 3rd so I have some prep to do for this. I also have a birthday to get ready for - somehow I don't think that even if I knit like the wind will I have the sweater top left ready for wrapping. I'm onto the armhole shaping on the front, having completed the back and one sleeve so it would be a possibility if I didn't also have a million other tasks to complete.

For the first time at a craft fair I'll have some supplies to sell. I have spare wire beads in addition to the wire crochet cuff kits to put out on the table so come on down all you DIY'ers.

 
Pin It button on image hover