wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Monday, January 5, 2009

portably crafting in the snow

yup! knitting a sock in the snow.
that's me (yes it is me, the crazy knitting lady - yoohoo woman with dog who stared at me all funny)

without my daily crafting fix i am a gibbering mess (!)

Happy New Year - hopefully I'll be able to update this blog a little more frequently, and with some useful portable crafting stuff.

Best portable crafting moment of 2008 - discovering short circular needles, assembling the portable polishing kit and knitting socks at the zoo.

Worst portable crafting moment of 2008 - being stuck somewhere boring with no craft handy (or even a pencil to make some sketches)

Portable Crafting Goal of 2009 - to update this blog a LOT more frequently!

 
Pin It button on image hover