wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Monday, April 11, 2011

ignoringness

This month I have mostly been ignoring;
- my Etsy shops (ebb and flo and pomo mama design)
- this blog
- the housework
- my exercise routine
- food prep
- my B&Ms (that's bricks and mortars aka shops IRL)
- advertising my upcoming wire crochet classes (three evening workshop at Port Moody Arts Centre starts next Wednesday, and a multi-strand cuff workshop at Bird on a Wire, Friday 22nd at 10.30am)
- updating my craft fair listings (add Got Craft? for Sunday, May 9th and Fab Fair in June)

but I have been creating ... lots of adorable fibre-y goodies for the upcoming "home is where the heart is" exhibition which opens at Port Moody Arts Centre in time for the weekend artwalk.
See you there?

 
Pin It button on image hover