wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

psst! wanna learn something new this year?

multi strand bracelet
In the midst of all the excitement about the upcoming group show at Leigh Square, I completely forgot to plug another of my ventures, namely a new venue for wire crochet classes.


I'll be teaching my first class for beginners at the excellent Bird On A Wire on Main Street (at Broadway) in Vancouver this Friday, 21st January. The first class will cover basic chain stitch and we will make a wonderful multi-stranded bracelet. The following Friday there will be another class and a new stitch to be practised with a stunning gemchip wire mesh cuff as the result.


gem chip wire mesh cuff
I'll be repeating these classes towards the end of February/ early March (for details please check out the newly updated Classes tab above).
 
Pin It button on image hover