wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Friday, April 30, 2010

onwards to May!


exotic bloom ring, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Goodbye April. Whew! That was busy month and all for the purpose of setting up May.

So what's happening in May?
Well, I'm featured artist at the Blackberry Giftshop in the Port Moody Arts Centre for one thing. My new needlefelted flower rings are on show (and for sale there). The exhibit, Thinking of Green, closes on May 8th so my Into the Garden, Moss and Rainforest pieces will be coming home.

On Sunday I'll be at the Got Craft? spring fair in the Legion Hall on Commercial Drive in Vancouver. It's the biggest indie fair in Vancouver and IMO a really good one for both vendors and buyers. Come out and support local handmade!

After Sunday work slows down a little (phew!). The last jewelry design class at Place des Arts wraps up on Thursday, my son's birthday celebrations finish the day before, and then I can spend the rest of the month on a custom project, prepping inventory for two local boutiques and then there's Fab Fair at the beginning of June!

I think I might treat myself to a week's holiday though - the lure of new spring shoes is calling!

I've updated the shopping page on the website with the new info.

 
Pin It button on image hover